I have been an owner in Bluegreen Corporation for 12 years.This year while facing a tremendous legal debt, I have been struggling to pay my maintenance fees and club dues.

I started receiving calls from Aspen saying they were collecting a debt. They never identified themselves as where the debt originated and that they were connected with Bluegreen Corporation. Aspen was completely disrespectful and unwilling to negotiate to get payment arrangements made.

Aspen refused to have any compassion or understanding and help me workout payment arrangements other than them telling me to pay the entire amt due today.Poor customer service reflects poorly on BlueGreen and must get rid of Aspen or face the consequences.

Had an Experience with Aspen National Collections?

Comments

Grand Junction, Colorado, United States #964937

I am going through the same thing and there very threatening

On the

Phone

Troy, Michigan, United States #949648

I was in a motorcycle accident not able to work, owed just over 400.00 0n rv membership, I told the *** from aspen it was not my fault i was hit by a truck, and the *** sid it was my fault it was hit. conversation ended there. Aspen is nothing but bottom feeders.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #815630

Aspen treats people horrible.They do not follow federal collection regulations, nor do they care to.

Rick and Woody will do nothing but swear at you.Horrible company.

All Aspen did was swear at me. Including my 8 year old daughter!